BPC Participates in Veterans Retraining Assistance Program
What: The Department of Veterans Affairs announces the Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP). This program will provide up to 12 months of educational assistance to train unemployed Veterans, ages 35-60 into high demand careers. Qualifications are:
- Are at least 35 but no more than 60 years old
- Are unemployed on the date of application
- Received an other than dishonorable discharge
- Are not be eligible for any other VA education benefit program (e.g.: the Post-9/11 GI Bill, Montgomery GI Bill, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Assistance)
- Are not in receipt of VA compensation due to unemployability
- Are not enrolled in a federal or state job training program
Applications are being accepted through March 31, 2014.
Contact: BPC Veterans Coordinator Inez Adams at 912-583-3288 or visit http://benefits.va.gov/vow/index.htm.
Brewton-Parker College is the only accredited four-year Christian college south of Macon and north of Jacksonville, FL. The mission of Brewton-Parker College, a Georgia Baptist college, is to develop the whole student through the application of Biblically-centered truth to a liberal arts curriculum in a community of shared Christian values.
Visit Brewton-Parker College online at www.bpc.edu.