New BPC Employees Welcomed During Annual Banquet
Faculty and staff members mingle in the lobby of the Phillips Student Center prior to the annual Faculty-Staff Banquet on August 9.
MOUNT VERNON— Brewton-Parker College’s annual Faculty-Staff Banquet, held Thursday, August 9 held in BPC’s Cyber Café, welcomed new BPC employees to the college family.
New faculty and staff introduced by their respective administrators were:
- Academic Services: Dr. Tim Searcy (Vice President for Academic Services), Dr. Cory Williams (Professor of Psychology), and Nita Thigpen (Administrative Assistant for the Education Division).
- Athletics: Kim Anderson (Head Women’s Basketball Coach), Jake Brumbelow (Head Wrestling Coach), Errick Fox (Assistant Men’s Baseball Coach), and Caleb Snyder (Head Cross Country/Track and Field Coach).
- Business and Operations: Nikki Jones (HR/Payroll Director), Dewayne Bynum (Interim Maintenance Supervisor), L.S. Johnson (HVAC Technician), and James Winter (Interim Building and Grounds Supervisor).
- Enrollment Services: Kim Bell (Admissions Counselor)
- Student Services: Dr, Charlie Bass (Vice President for Student Services), Kim Kern (Director of Residence Life), and Jennifer Wooten (Director of Student Activities).
Door prizes were compliments of Belk, Steeplechase, and Webster Motors.
The banquet was catered by ARAMARK, the college’s dining services provider.
Brewton-Parker College is the only accredited four-year Christian college south of Macon and north of Jacksonville, FL.
The mission of Brewton-Parker College, a Georgia Baptist college, is to develop the whole student through the application of Biblically-centered truth to a liberal arts curriculum in a community of shared Christian values.