Please submit the following documentation to apply as a freshman:
- High school transcript with evidence
of sufficient academic preparation for successful college work
- GPA and class rank reflecting diligent work
- High school credits earned as follows
- English (4)
- Math (3)
- Natural Sciences (3)
- Social Sciences (3)
- SAT or ACT score report from testing agency or indicated on high school transcript. Applicants who graduated at least 3 years prior to application and who do not have SAT/ACT scores will be given an in-house placement test.
- Prior to enrollment students must provide evidence of high school completion.
- High school transcript with graduation date
- GED exam report
- Minimum average standard score of 450
- Minimum sectional scores of 410